Tuesday 31 May 2011

Rant

Well,
I have come to a conclusion that there are no good nail polish brands in Australia.
We have all the expensive brands such as OPI and the designer brands, but no other ones such as china glaze (unless you go into a wholesale store where you need to have a qualification). Frankly I am getting quite sick of this, I long for the day where I can drive down to my local shop, and purchase a colour I desire. But no! I have to purchase them off Ebay then wait 5893987439867439734958675 weeks before they arrive at my house!!! Not to mention all the other 'drugstore' polish brands I see and want on peoples' blogs aren't accessible because their sites only ship to US or have ridiculous shipping fees!! God how I wish I lived in America!!!

2 comments:

  1. I believe Zoya has an Aussie distributor, ask on their facebook page and they'll give you the info. I had none at the beginning of the year, but I'm a total addict now.

    Happy polish hunting!

    ReplyDelete